If you enjoy listening to and debating innovative school and learning issues, please do not miss the Asia-Pacific International Schools Conference (AISC) coming up this December 14th and 15th at Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre.
At AISC 2017 world renowned educators discuss and debate topical and important change issues, chosen by Asia-Pacific international school educators.
This is your chance to join AISC as a guest speaker and thought leader, presenting your insights into education to your peers at international schools in the Asia-Pacific region.
We wish you all a fruitful semester and we look forward to welcoming you at AISC!
AISC 2017 Keynote Speakers
Some Questions that AISC 2017 Speakers will debate:
- What is the right balance between an appropriate level of academic rigor and educating students in a healthy, safe and balanced way?
- How do school communities ensure they provide healthy environments for all?
- How do educators detect changes in student behaviour that need investigating and addressing/supporting?
- How is Early Years learning changing?
- What new practices are being introduced to govern early childhood care and learning?
- How do Early Years educators balance play and learning?
- Are assessment tools able to provide evidence of young children’s learning and development?
- What are the latest creative toolkits and practical technologies for use in the classroom?
- How do we unleash the intelligence of students?
- How do we achieve a nimble balance between digital and physical platforms?