Benefits of Attending AISC
- Deepen their understanding of the latest issues and learning innovations for international schools
- Listen to presentations from leading international professionals and educators
- Learn about the growth of international schools in the region and the opportunities and challenges this is providing
- Participate in stimulating workshops and demonstrations that provide new skills to improve teaching, learning and school management
- Explore the largest gathering of educators, school suppliers, IT experts, educational NGOs and government departments from the Asia-Pacific region at the co-located Learning & Teaching Expo
- Establish lasting connections and friendships with fellow educators in the Asia-Pacific Region
One of the very best conferences
Mr. Darin Schmidt, Principal, Shenzhen American International School
A Regional Event!
Mr. Chris Binge, Principal, Island School
Ms. Nisanart Tavedikul, Assistant Director, The American School of Bangkok, Thailand
Very energetic and engaged delegates
Professor Rose Luckin, Professor of Learner Centred Design at UCL Knowledge Lab in London
An Awesome Event!
Dr. Jared Cooney Horvath, Director, Science of Learning Group
Ms. Iris Tan, Co-Principal, Yew Chung International School, Hong Kong
Mr. Philip Williams, Teacher Librarian, Vientiane International School
Ms. Angela Reilly, Admissions and Enrolment Manager, Hong Kong Academy
Networking with Peers!
Ms. Brenda Cook, Principal, Glenealy School Hong Kong
Learn & Share!
Mr. Jamie Schmitz, Head of Primary, Renaissance College, Hong Kong
A Chance to Learn!
Mr. Ross Parker, Technology Director & Teacher of ICT, International College Hong Kong